Aluminum sulfate is a chemical with the chemical formula Al2 (SO4) 3, which is the second most toxic aluminum compound after aluminum oxide. It has a molar mass of 342.15 g / mol and a solid white crystalline appearance in various sizes.Aluminum sulfate is a crystalline, granular or powdery substance whose solution is acidic in water and is produced by using aluminum hydroxide.
Aluminum sulfate is available depending on the requirements of the applicant in various forms.
Aluminum sulfate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula Al2 (SO4) 3. Aluminum sulfate is soluble in water and is a major use of aluminum sulfate as a coagulant in drinking water treatment. Aluminum sulfate is commonly referred to as a type of alum. Alums are two sulfate salts.
1) Aluminum sulfate is known as a coagulant for the separation of almost all impurities in the water.
2) The main task of this combination is to supply the ions needed to neutralize the colloidal particles in the water so that they can be joined together.
3) This compound is reacted reactically with alkaline agents in water after dissolution and produces gelatinous deposits of aluminum hydroxide, which absorbs particles and impurities in the water.
4) Production of salts and soaps of aluminum and gel.
Aluminum sulfate consumption in industries:
1) The production of salts and soaps of aluminum and gel.
2) Aluminum hydroxide
3) As a catalyst for ethane production
4) Anti-moisture agent in concrete
5) Glycerin production
6) As a foaming agent in foam fire
7) As a cleanser for oils and fats
8) Sugar industries
9) Agricultural fertilizer production
11) In the building materials industry for the production of gypsum foam, porosity materials are used in the industry to produce lightweight porous materials. Foaming agents should have the ability to create significant gypsum porosity from the time they are mixed up to date. The porous and conventional foaming materials used to produce gum foam include:
In the building industry, attempting to replace materials with a lower specific weight and more application is highly sought after by researchers. Therefore, aluminum sulfate is used in the industry to create porosity in gypsum boards.
Packaging and conditions of aluminum sulfate 17%:
Aluminum sulfate is packed in polypropylene bags laminated by polyethylene weighing 25 and 50 kg, and can be packed in jumbo bags weighing approximately 1,000 kg if requested.
Alum or alum
The name of the chemical is aluminum alum
Another name is traditional white alum
Or White Caraway Almonds
The chemical formula is Al2 (SO4) 3. (NH4) 2SO4.24H2O
Product color: white glass
Product form: Vegetable
Application of Alumina:
In the textile and cellulose industries
In industrial water purification
In the chitinization industry
In the leather industry
Aluminum sulfate price of Zincteam Trading Group is always the lowest price and you can compare the price of other aluminum and other rights with the price of aluminum sulfate while investigating the price.
Zincteam Trading Group, with online purchases and overnight customer orders, through its website, will supply aluminum sulfate to the various industries at the best price and best quality, and send it to the various cities at the earliest possible time.
Zincteam Trading Group announces that it is ready to purchase various types of sodium sulfate to provide timely aluminum sulfate to the reputable companies of the country and deliver it at their request.
Click here to buy aluminum sulfate and sell aluminum sulfate.